Anyone in Gettysburg for Remembrance Day?

100_8739.jpg
100_8740.jpg
100_8741.jpg
100_8742.jpg

Great pictures. My wife and I went there the evening before and visited the Wills house and the railroad station. It was my first time at either location (and I've been to Gettysburg a lot). I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the photos. I was working at the VC after the Dedication Day ceremonies, so I missed the parade (and spent most of my time telling the visitors who didn't know about it how to avoid it......they didn't come for the parade).

We were there...just got home...Joined up with Judi and Veryl.......We had a great time as always....Great weather for a Parade,....too bad it got very windy....rain sleet and snow arrived....luminary got cancelled .....Pam ..we were looking for your car around Powers Hill... gotta unpack and reorganize now that we are home

Thanks for all the great photos, @cash! You had a good spot. My photos of the parade usually included the people I was standing behind. But then again, I am not exactly tall . . . :smile:

We were there...just got home...Joined up with Judi and Veryl.......We had a great time as always....Great weather for a Parade,....too bad it got very windy....rain sleet and snow arrived....luminary got cancelled .....Pam ..we were looking for your car around Powers Hill... gotta unpack and reorganize now that we are home

Thanks for thinking of me! I was pretty sure you would meet up with Judi and Veryl. I'll be going out there next weekend, and of course, Powers Hill is on the menu.:smile:

I guess I won't have to worry about my pictures yours are beautiful thank you it was a wonderful day and you're right about the weather it was ssomething how fast it got nasty.

I guess I won't have to worry about my pictures yours are beautiful thank you it was a wonderful day and you're right about the weather it was ssomething how fast it got nasty.

Got that right about the weather. I was blowing all over Rt 15 with the tractor trailers on the way home to Maryland. Ran into snow and sleet on the way - and the morning had been like summer!

Back