Anyone else observing the 150th anniversary?

Am curious to know whether any one else is planning something specific to mark the passing of the 150th anniversary of the first shots fired at Fort Sumter. It's happening @ 1:30 a.m. next Tuesday my time . . . trying to think of a proper way to mark the moment.

Am curious to know whether any one else is planning something specific to mark the passing of the 150th anniversary of the first shots fired at Fort Sumter. It's happening @ 1:30 a.m. next Tuesday my time . . . trying to think of a proper way to mark the moment.

Set off a bunch o' fireworks. :eek:

I would LIKE to have a good nights SLEEP...something I have NOT had since I got my knee replaced in mid Feb!

Kevin Dally

At 4:30 a.m. EDT (1:30 a.m. PDT) I will [hopefully] be observing the 150th in my sleep. Maybe I'll be counting vollies instead of sheep! More than likely I will be up rocking a kid back to sleep!

I would LIKE to have a good nights SLEEP...something I have NOT had since I got my knee replaced in mid Feb!

Kevin Dally

Lucky you! I haven't had a good night's sleep since 3/22/10 (yup, over a year ago) when our first foster infant arrived in our home. It will probably be several more years before I experience again what a full night's sleep is like!

Back