any body going to new market ?

5/15-19

If you'd rather see live ammo shot in competition, it's not far up the road from New Market.

I was there for the 125th. The acoustics around the Bushong house will have you looking to see if twigs are falling off the trees from incoming minies. But now I've found I like live fire with muskets much much better.

Dave , there will be lots of sutlers, you could buy anything y ou are missing.
look me up if you want , 27 Virginia , 9th battalion.
Dave , there will be lots of sutlers, you could buy anything you are missing.
look me up if you want , 27 Virginia , 9th battalion.
It is actually a funds issue. My wife is being treated for cancer and her medications and visits have gone up. Hopefully when she has recovered the funds issue will resolve itself. She is more important that my new hobby as I am sure you understand.

Post some photos when you can.

Will post some pics tonight. We finished 4th in A2 Carbine class and 5th in A3 Musket. There's about 40-50 teams in each class so the Blind Squirrel Guards found a couple nuts. We got skunked in cannons. We're shooting a rifled howitzer and that class is extremely competitive in artillery. If you can't shoot one hole groups with the piece, there's zero chance of anything other than a good time with live artillery fire in rifled howitzer.

Back