Antietam in October Shirt Orders!

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
Hello there Antietam in October Participants.

If you would like to order a shirt or shirts for the event, now is the time!

You have 8 choices of fabric color, and a choice of 2 design colors for each shirt.
There is also a long sleeve option, with 1 shirt color, but 2 design options.

I've already chosen the colors that work within our CivilWarTalk color scheme, and arranged them so that the design won't blend in with the fabric color.

We are taking orders via this google form: https://forms.gle/stCciYTJu7xF29er9
We can not accept orders through email or private conversation. This is so that we make sure we order the correct number of shirts and the appropriate amount of materials to make them.

The Deadline to order is July 25th. You will then be invoiced via paypal. If you opt to pay by credit card (not through paypal) we will need to arrange a time for a phone call for payment.

Payments must be made by August 1st. any orders not paid by August 1st will not be fullfilled.

Here are the options! The order form also has photos of each design color choice.

1.png

2.png

1623948187620.png

Last edited:
You have 8 choices of fabric color, and a choice of 2 design colors for each shirt.
There is also a long sleeve option, with 1 shirt color, but 2 design options.

I've already chosen the colors that work within our CivilWarTalk color scheme, and arranged them so that the design won't blend in with the fabric color.
Are they 100% cotton?

Google form submitted.

No "V-neck" option for the mens t-shirt???? And only one color choice for long sleeve??? Why not offer everyone an "iron on" option that we could apply to what ever we want??????

No "V-neck" option for the mens t-shirt???? And only one color choice for long sleeve??? Why not offer everyone an "iron on" option that we could apply to what ever we want??????
Because I am not a t-shirt company. And I am the one doing the work. I am volunteering my time to make them. I would need to charge more to offer multiple choice in shirt style. In order to get the best price on the shirts, they have to be the same style.

I could send you the SVG file if you would like to cut the design yourself.

The Deadline to order is July 25th. You will then be invoiced via paypal. If you opt to pay by credit card (not through paypal) we will need to arrange a time for a phone call for payment.
Just giving this a reminder bump for the troops before assembly starts.

Back