American Battlefield Trust Videos

JerseyBart

Brigadier General
Forum Host
Most of us have watched a American Battlefield Trust video. I am going to use this thread to post their videos for interested members to watch, learn from and discuss if you'd like to by replying to the video or other member replies.

I'll likely post a new video no later than one week apart but we can certainly continue to comment on previous videos. I'll run it similarly to my Video Discussions in the chatroom.

First up: Alabama in the Civil War

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting! Thanks for posting! I've been a member of the Trust for years but never saw these. I'm looking forward to more!

Walk the Perryville Battlefield
I LOVE what they did in the video: Show the ground and add animated troop movements, like when the Confederates tried to flank around Parson's Knob. I wish they would do more videos like that and from other battlefields. That IMO will help with visualizing the actual ground and see what action happened there.

Thank you for sharing these videos. :thumbsup:

I LOVE what they did in the video: Show the ground and add animated troop movements, like when the Confederates tried to flank around Parson's Knob. I wish they would do more videos like that and from other battlefields. That IMO will help with visualizing the actual ground and see what action happened there.

Thank you for sharing these videos. :thumbsup:
Absolutely!!!

Week 8:

Thanks for sharing this awesome video. Just finished watching this how The Mississippi fought at Vicksburg and other areas of the Civil War. Very much enjoyed watching this.

Week 8:

I'm looking forward to watching this one.

Week 8: Confederate Leaders

And this!

Thanks for adding JB.

Back