All alone on Neill Ave. in Gettysburg

I lived in Gettysburg for four years before, unfortunately, I had to move. I can’t tell you how many times I had areas of the field to myself in January and February. I was in pretty good shape for almost seventy and I would go from Little Round Top to BRT and not see anyone. But one time after I had climbed BRT and walked back into town I was sitting in my favorite coffee place enjoying a well-deserved hot coffee when a guy from the next table said, “Didn’t I see you on BRT today?” And that also shows you how small-town wonderful Gettysburg really is, especially in those off-peak months.

I lived in Gettysburg for four years before, unfortunately, I had to move. I can’t tell you how many times I had areas of the field to myself in January and February. I was in pretty good shape for almost seventy and I would go from Little Round Top to BRT and not see anyone. But one time after I had climbed BRT and walked back into town I was sitting in my favorite coffee place enjoying a well-deserved hot coffee when a guy from the next table said, “Didn’t I see you on BRT today?” And that also shows you how small-town wonderful Gettysburg really is, especially in those off-peak months.

Did a similar hike last month and only saw one person on BRT, who happened to be John Archer, a LBG.

I so miss the Gettysburg Battlefield webcam!!
@W. Richardson and I often talked about how we sometimes just sat and looked over the battlefield, with an occasional wanderer passing by ... and it almost felt as if we were there!
Sometimes even a CWT member came by, and we made them wave at us watching them on our computer screen... right @pamc153PA ?

Then the webcam went into repair and as far as I know never came back...
Well, there is always the traffic cam on top of the Blue and Grey restaurant that is trained on the whole circle (square). But then when I see it I want to be there!

Back