ENDED Al Gambone's correspondence archive

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpipes

Private
I have six large binders filled with personal correspondence, letters, articles, original photos, etc all from Al Gambone's estate and related to his Civil War research and various books. One entire volume appears to be related to his book on General Hancock, for example. The entire collection is as I received it.

Sample photos are shown below.

I can think of no where else on the planet to offer such a unique collection as here.

I have no idea what is reasonable to ask for this. My main interest is in getting this into the hands of someone that feels they could put it to good use in their research, add it to an existing library or archive, mine it for details, etc.

Al Gambone was the author of many Civil War books, including Hancock at Gettysburg, Lee at Gettysburg, and books on Samuel Zook, Darius Couch, and John Federick Hartranft.

If this sounds like something that interests you please let me know. How about $150 for the collection to help cover my costs in getting it originally?

Shipping would be via media mail so really not that much.

If interested please email me at jpipes AT skirmishline DOT com or PM me here.

Attachments

• IMG_2094.JPG
    IMG_2094.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2095.JPG
    IMG_2095.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2096.JPG
    IMG_2096.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2097.JPG
    IMG_2097.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2098.JPG
    IMG_2098.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
Good morning sir -- is this still available? If so would like to chat with you about it. Have sent you an email also. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back