ENDED ABC is casting Re Enactors!

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for ABC's hit show Wife Swap. I am seeking re enactors for our third season. On many occasions, we feature families with unique and interesting passions, hobbies or lifestyles. Would anyone be interested in applying or spreading the word?

If you're unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the mom's switch place to experience how another family lives for one week. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn, but teach other ways of life.

People need NOT have to worry about being shed in a bad light since the show is about families, who they are as people, and what they can teach/learn. Hobbies are just an extra!

Families on the show receive $20,000 and anyone that refers a family that is selected to be on our show is paid $1,000 per referral. Each family must consist of two parents, at least one child between the ages of 6 and 17, and reside in the U.S.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions. I hope to hear from you soon! I can be reached at [email protected] or 212-404-2447.

-Jodi

Jodi Friedman
Casting Producer
ABC TV/ RDF Media
New York, NY
[email protected]

Ohhhh Gary, my cousin Dan and his wife Kimberly went on Wife Swap (he's the rope trick cowboy, if anybody saw it.) The best part was hearing their take on it after it was all over!

I think it would be a lot of fun, but I can't get Significant Other to agree!

Zou

I've never been THAT drunk... at leat not that I can remember.

And people wonder why I don't waste time watching the boob tube. Frankly the cameras, bad acting and posturing at any respectable re-enactment would be a distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back