Book Launch A Rebellious Woman

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
1623242441238.png

A Rebellious Woman
Proudly Presented by the Author: Clair J. Griffin - @heyclaire2

A Rebellious Woman is based on the life story of Belle Boyd (1844-1900), whose coming of age coincided with the opening shots of the Civil War. Debutante, teenaged spy, seductress, actress, divorcee, cross-dresser, and self-promoter, she carried a pistol and wasn't afraid to use it. In a century when a woman was meant to be nothing more than a well-behaved wife and mother, Belle Boyd stands out as a scandalous woman of history defying all the rules.

A few words from the Author:

See All of the Official Book Launch Club Listings
Are you an Author Interested in getting your book listed in the Book Launch Club?
Click Here to read the Official Rules & Request Thread

Mike! Thanks so much for the launch! A Rebellious Woman went on sale yesterday. And this morning on Amazon it was ranked #306 in Biographical Fiction! A reviewer on Twitter said "If you like authentic, fast-paced historical bios about people who don't fit their time period, grab this book!" Belle was a famous Civil War personality, but if you read her entire life's story, you realize she was a woman who was born in the wrong century.

In my case, I got an email when they first started doing them asking if I'd be interested (I'm an Author's Club author, too). I imagine that the right people will come along and see this, but just in case, I'm going to tag @lelliott19 because I expect she knows.

Back