Miniatures 9' x 5' Table Battle

My Union and Confederate Armies preparing for battle on a 9 x 5 table. Another Division of Troops are to the left (out of the photograph).
DSCN3005[1].JPG
DSCN3113[1].JPG
DSCN3111[1].JPG

DSCN3005[1].JPG

My Union and Confederate Armies preparing for battle on a 9 x 5 table. Another Division of Troops are to the left (out of the photograph).
Are you interesting in "recruiting" a few more brigades of figures? I have some painted and mounted on bases and some not painted. I forget but I think they are 15mm. That number sounds small but when you see a war game with 25mm then you realize how large those are. I think we live close enough that I could deliver them to you.
Figs_ 002--a.jpg

Unpainted and a Command stand.
Figs_ 006-B.jpg

Are you interesting in "recruiting" a few more brigades of figures? I have some painted and mounted on bases and some not painted. I forget but I think they are 15mm. That number sounds small but when you see a war game with 25mm then you realize how large those are. I think we live close enough that I could deliver them to you.
View attachment 329530

Unpainted and a Command stand.
View attachment 329531
I might be interested, indeed! However, I now live in Illinois.
We game with 15mm.
Thanks!

Magnificent! Historical battle or own scenario?

Now I gotta ask... How do you get at units in the center of a 9x5 table?
I don't remember what scenario that pic is from.
We game about 8 times a year (4 at my house, 4 at a friend's house). Sometimes they are historical recreations, sometimes I make up the terrain, troop dispositions, etc. Either way that it is done, it is always fun!
To get to the center of the table, we stand on a stool and lean in.

I might be interested, indeed! However, I now live in Illinois.
Oh! I forgot that little detail.
I looked into shipping them but the hobbyists recommend a shipping foam that is cut out for the size of the stand. I still don't think lead figures would arrive safely. I have purchased single 54mm figures via eBay. Once I bought 7 at a cheap price and only half survived the shipping since he packed them loosely in one small box.

Oh! I forgot that little detail.
I looked into shipping them but the hobbyists recommend a shipping foam that is cut out for the size of the stand. I still don't think lead figures would arrive safely. I have purchased single 54mm figures via eBay. Once I bought 7 at a cheap price and only half survived the shipping since he packed them loosely in one small box.
If they're 15mm, I'm interested. Just put them in a Baggie, put that in a box packed with newspaper....If a few happen to fall off the stands, that's not a problem for me, as I can figure out where they go! Believe me, handling them during game play causes me to do "minor" repairs after each game. :smile:
Thanks!

Back