Trivia 9-3-19 Two Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip Henry Sheridan and William Rufus Terrill.
Regards
David

Edit - Note to all question submitters - if you want to post in the thread with your own question, please state that you're claiming credit for submitting the question.

If you then want to answer your own question, that's OK, though it's not necessary. But if you just post an answer without making note of the fact that you submitted the question, it can cause a problem for me when I try to check and make sure that the total number of points credited corresponds to the number of correct answers.

hoosier

Last edited by a moderator:
William Rufus Terrill and Philip Sheridan. The Wikipedia article for Terrill mentions the fight.

Edit - Correct, ijontichy. Welcome to the trivia game and to CivilWarTalk.

If you haven't done so already, you're invited to stop by the New Recruits Meet & Greet forum and introduce yourself to some more CivilWarTalkers.

Hope you'll come back and play again.

hoosier

Last edited by a moderator:
@hoosier, I am sorry I just now relized there was a link given with the answers. it was below more text. I'm not sure it will change anything, but here it is.

Source
Sheridan: The General Who Wasn't Afraid to Take a Chance
By Colonel Red Reeder
https://books.google.com/books?id=XxZcheHBInAC&pg=PT42&lpg=PT42&dq=cadet+threatened+to+use+bayonet+on+another+cadet&source=bl&ots=2BaIwtu-mQ&sig=ACfU3U0FfYWteSrj4muMnTLc7V06c2XtDQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwimkceXisTiAhVJJKwKHUJoDR8Q6AEwA3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=cadet threatened to use bayonet on another cadet&f=false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back