67ther from Long Island NY

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW:REGISTER HERE!
Hello,
Just signed up a couple of weeks ago. I am a member of the 67th NYVI which is part of the North South Skirmish Association (n-ssa.org) I teach History but my passion is the Civil War. If anyone has any information regarding this unit during the Civil War, I would like to hear from you. If you are interested, I've just published a book on this unit titled, "The Long Island Boy's" I believe it was just posted in the bookshop section of the forum. I do give a brief summary of the book so you can see if it interests you. As this is my first publication it is available at this forum and on amazon.com. You can keyword Long Island Boy's. Its only $8 so if you like, buy a copy (its also available on kindle) and let me know what you think. I would love to hear feedback on the book. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day.
67er

51JgieuuvIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ole Miss

2nd Lieutenant
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Welcome from the Shiloh/Pittsburg Landing Forum and North Mississippi! Be sure and visit the Forum soon
Regards
David

WJC

Brigadier General
Thread Medic
Answered the Call for Reinforcements
Welcome! Best of luck with your book! Looking forward to your perspective in our discussions! Enjoy!

Equestriangirl93

Sergeant
Forum Host
Hello and welcome from the birthplace of the Union and the Soldiers Who Fought On Horseback: Cavalry forum!

luinrina

Sergeant Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Greetings from Germany and welcome aboard from The Traveler's Companion and Other Notable Biographies forum! :smile:

Congratulations on your first book.