Monuments 3 indicted in vandalism of Soldiers and Sailors Monument - OH

CMWinkler

Colonel
Retired Moderator
3 indicted in vandalism of Soldiers and Sailors Monument
Posted 11:29 am, March 19, 2015, by fox8webcentral

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Three men have been indicted in connection with the damaging of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument last June.

Surveillance video provided by monument officials shows several people making their way up the historic structure at around 2:40 a.m. early June 22.

More: http://fox8.com/2015/03/19/3-indicted-in-vandalism-of-soldiers-and-sailors-monument/

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Patrick H

Lt. Colonel
Kids on a lark. I don't care. Punish them--most preferably, by forcing them to do a comparable value of community service--on camera, available on social media feeds, while wearing "I am a vandal" vests. Also, with related links showing this video of their crime--all on public view at various social media sites. In my opinion, this would not be unjust punishment. I'm not proposing that they should be imprisoned. I'm just talking about making them repay their damage in full public view, with all the embarrassment that entails. In my view, it would be fair.

I realize some of you will disagree with me and think I am being too stern. That's fine. You're all entitled to your opinions and I am entitled to mine...which I have just made clear.

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!