22nd KY Infantry Muskets.

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

huskerblitz

Captain
What a informative document! Your expertise has been a godsend.
I do have a few that show the amount of rations requested as well.

Unfortunately, if you noticed on the one requisition, it requests arms but only says rifled muskets. Doesn't specify exactly which. So at Middle Creek I can only give you my best-educated guess with being Springfields. But I have some more sources I can still check. Just trying to finish off the school year.

Bootsie363

Cadet
I do have a few that show the amount of rations requested as well.

Unfortunately, if you noticed on the one requisition, it requests arms but only says rifled muskets. Doesn't specify exactly which. So at Middle Creek I can only give you my best-educated guess with being Springfields. But I have some more sources I can still check. Just trying to finish off the school year.
Your to kind to do all of this! All I expected was link to the info but you're going all out!

USS ALASKA

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host
Welcome from the Railroads & Steam Locomotives forum!

Cheers and Enjoy!
USS ALASKA

huskerblitz

Captain
@Bootsie363 I inadvertently gave you a couple of incorrect stats for the 22nd Ky at Middle Creek. The correct wounded count for the regiment at Middle Creek is 1 officer wounded (no ID on this officer), and three enlisted men: Corp. Alexander Bell, Pvt. William Chapman, and Pvt. William Cole. I accidentally gave you info for a Cumberland Gap engagement.

Also, Pvt. Nelson Boggs is from the 14th Ky. He had kin in the 22nd Ky, but a website I used incorrectly stated he was in the 22nd.

Apologize for that mix-up.

Equestriangirl93

First Sergeant
Forum Host
Welcome from Pennsylvania and the Soldiers Who Fought On Horseback: Cavalry forum!!

Bootsie363

Cadet
@Bootsie363 I inadvertently gave you a couple of incorrect stats for the 22nd Ky at Middle Creek. The correct wounded count for the regiment at Middle Creek is 1 officer wounded (no ID on this officer), and three enlisted men: Corp. Alexander Bell, Pvt. William Chapman, and Pvt. William Cole. I accidentally gave you info for a Cumberland Gap engagement.

Also, Pvt. Nelson Boggs is from the 14th Ky. He had kin in the 22nd Ky, but a website I used incorrectly stated he was in the 22nd.

Apologize for that mix-up.
No problem. I actually new that Boggs was in the 14th.