Private
Annual Winner
Angelica 2011 311 (3).jpg

Attachments

• parade-winner-2013.jpg
    parade-winner-2013.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 835
kealbo54,

And here I thought it was simply be carried by a relative of a reenactor! :smile:

Getting to forgiving in my old age. :wink:

Sincerely,
Unionblue
PS The flag still looks authentic!
Well,it looked like the shirt and vest and stuff were legit.Its one of the big three!Hat,Shoes n Glasses! I spot them a mile away,first thing!Am I jaded,or just getting to be a veteran campaigner?Sometimes I just think to myself....come big or stay home!

Here is your winner...AND NEW...PARADE CATEGORY HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...CWSTENO14!!!

Congrats!!!

Is it just me or is there an exposure problem or a bad photoshop job as it looks like there is someone standing to left of the streetlight post and the brick seems to rise into the window of the building?

C'mon. The voting is done. This has been determined to be the best parade feature, and that is that.

To answer the observations that have been made: No, the kid's shoes aren't accurate Brogans, but when you have a kid that is continuously growing and Brogans being the price they are, I can't and don't blame his parents for putting him in the closest looking shoe that they can find for him oh and to disclose everything his glasses aren't accurate either you just can't see them due to the flag.
When it comes to the picture itself, yes I did do some "photoshopping" to the pic and no it is not perfect. Considering I even got this shot when my camera screen had a big black hole in the middle of it due to a kid in my unit sitting on it earlier in the year, I had no clue I even got this shot until I got home after the event. My photoshopping was also with the basic windows media photo editing, no official photoshop software or anything like that. I made due with what I had.

So in the end I just want to thank everyone who took the time to look at this photo and I hope everyone has a great reenacting season as we all get closer and closer to the first event of the year (unless you've already had yours :tongue: ).

Be Safe but have fun out there everyone,
cwsteno14

Reactions: Lee
Back