2020 New England Events

2rivcob73

Corporal
Hello All,
I figured we could create this thread for events in New England so we can try to get a comprehensive list of all events (not just reenacting) for us to be able to attend.
I know right now of the following events:
The Massachusetts Historical Military Expo will be having a Civil War Encampment and hopefully battle on 16-17 May in Orange MA
The Nathaneal Greene Homestead will be having a Civil War Encampment & Battle on 1 & 2 August in Coventry RI

Hello All,
I figured we could create this thread for events in New England so we can try to get a comprehensive list of all events (not just reenacting) for us to be able to attend.
I know right now of the following events:
The Massachusetts Historical Military Expo will be having a Civil War Encampment and hopefully battle on 16-17 May in Orange MA
The Nathaneal Greene Homestead will be having a Civil War Encampment & Battle on 1 & 2 August in Coventry RI
Thanks for starting this. When my CS comrades up there put out a schedule I'll share it here. Looks like I'll be up there quite a bit more next summer so I'll probably see you at Coventry

Thanks for starting this. When my CS comrades up there put out a schedule I'll share it here. Looks like I'll be up there quite a bit more next summer so I'll probably see you at Coventry
That sounds like a plan. My wife has drill for the National Guard that weekend so I will be there Saturday as soldier Sunday as Spectator with my boys so you will get to meet them as well!

Back