• Welcome to CivilWarTalk, a forum about the American Civil War! - Join today! It's fast, simple, and FREE!
  • The Event Wire - Information
    ► This Forum is for Posting Civil War Event Information
    ► Events Could Include: Reenactments, Living Histories,
        Round Tables, Battlewalks, Shows, Lectures & More
    ► Post Advance Schedules Up to 1 Year in Advance
    ► Also: Post Your Event Photos, Reviews, & Wrap-Ups
    Please Keep Reenactment Discussions in Proper Forum!

2020 New England Events

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

2rivcob73

Corporal
Forum Host
Hello All,
I figured we could create this thread for events in New England so we can try to get a comprehensive list of all events (not just reenacting) for us to be able to attend.
I know right now of the following events:
The Massachusetts Historical Military Expo will be having a Civil War Encampment and hopefully battle on 16-17 May in Orange MA
The Nathaneal Greene Homestead will be having a Civil War Encampment & Battle on 1 & 2 August in Coventry RI

captaindrew

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hello All,
I figured we could create this thread for events in New England so we can try to get a comprehensive list of all events (not just reenacting) for us to be able to attend.
I know right now of the following events:
The Massachusetts Historical Military Expo will be having a Civil War Encampment and hopefully battle on 16-17 May in Orange MA
The Nathaneal Greene Homestead will be having a Civil War Encampment & Battle on 1 & 2 August in Coventry RI
Thanks for starting this. When my CS comrades up there put out a schedule I'll share it here. Looks like I'll be up there quite a bit more next summer so I'll probably see you at Coventry

2rivcob73

Corporal
Forum Host
Thanks for starting this. When my CS comrades up there put out a schedule I'll share it here. Looks like I'll be up there quite a bit more next summer so I'll probably see you at Coventry
That sounds like a plan. My wife has drill for the National Guard that weekend so I will be there Saturday as soldier Sunday as Spectator with my boys so you will get to meet them as well!