TX Centerville Cemetery,Leon Cty,and Fairview,Cottonwood and Bell Springs Cemeteries, Hill Cty, and Wortham Bend Cemetery, McLennan Cty, 2/21-22/2020

What a great thread. I enjoyed reading through it. It's cool to find out that, I'm not weird when it comes to stopping, & looking around in cemeteries with no known relations residing. I haven't taken the time to photo, or research most of them. Super cool that you have.

Quite an honor to those Veterans in my opinion. Even if it's only a handful of us that ever see it, I consider it a show of respect to those men, & their service. Well done sir, & thanks for sharing.

What a great thread. I enjoyed reading through it. It's cool to find out that, I'm not weird when it comes to stopping, & looking around in cemeteries with no known relations residing. I haven't taken the time to photo, or research most of them. Super cool that you have.

Quite an honor to those Veterans in my opinion. Even if it's only a handful of us that ever see it, I consider it a show of respect to those men, & their service. Well done sir, & thanks for sharing.
Thank you sir. I am thinking about renewing my subscription to fold3 so I can learn a little more about the veterans I find. I'm guessing a lot of them have no family members living closeby anymore and except for maybe a local SCV Camp or UDC Chapter, nobody even knows they are there.

Thank you sir. I am thinking about renewing my subscription to fold3 so I can learn a little more about the veterans I find. I'm guessing a lot of them have no family members living closeby anymore and except for a local SCV Camp or UDC Chapter, nobody even knows they are there.
I keep a fold3 account myself. Seems pretty affordable considering the documents available. I may only use it a couple times a year but, have found it very useful when needed.

Thank you sir. I am thinking about renewing my subscription to fold3 so I can learn a little more about the veterans I find. I'm guessing a lot of them have no family members living closeby anymore and except for maybe a local SCV Camp or UDC Chapter, nobody even knows they are there.

Careful, sir, or you will be hooked and will soon be ordering records from the Archives (at $30 a pop), opening an Ancestry account, opening a Newspapers.com account, and all manner of other such. Others will start to say "you know, that boy's a bit touched in the head, bless his heart."

Last edited:
Back