160th Battle of Manassas

The 160th Battle of Manassas is being held at The Historic Daniel Lady Farm, 1008 Hanover St. Gettysburg, PA on April 24-25, 2021. Info at GBPA.ORG.
The Lady Farm has really stepped up to fill a void left with all the cancellations. I will definitely support at least a couple of their events this year. I went to their first event last year and really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting the Manassas dates.

The Florida folks are here and ready to do battle.
20210422_142403.jpg

I will be conducting tours of the barn. Stop and say hello.
It was nice meeting you Saturday morning. Hope you had lots of folks through on your tours. It was hard to judge the crowd, didn't get over to the spectator area other than a quick walk through Saturday morning. Myself and everyone in our group had a nice time, the plan right now is we'll be back for the tactical in August. Maybe a few of us for July but up in the air right now for that.

It was nice meeting you Saturday morning. Hope you had lots of folks through on your tours. It was hard to judge the crowd, didn't get over to the spectator area other than a quick walk through Saturday morning. Myself and everyone in our group had a nice time, the plan right now is we'll be back for the tactical in August. Maybe a few of us for July but up in the air right now for that.
The tours were fairly steady with some larger groups sprinkled in. The crowd seemed a little more than last year. We get the official numbers at our next meeting. One thing to note. All of us working the event are volunteers and all money gained after paying the bills goes for preservation and barn restoration.

The tours were fairly steady with some larger groups sprinkled in. The crowd seemed a little more than last year. We get the official numbers at our next meeting. One thing to note. All of us working the event are volunteers and all money gained after paying the bills goes for preservation and barn restoration.
Excellent, glad you had a nice crowd and hope it was a good weekend for the farm, see you again soon.

I know that i might do the tactical that they will be hosting there. I know for sure the unit that I am in will be doing the July event

Back