155th Gettysburg reenactment photos

MC44

Sergeant
I didn't get many, but here is what either my friends or I took last week at the Gettysburg reenactment. Hope you like them.

Gettysburg 1.jpg

Gettysburg 2.jpg

Gettysburg 3.jpg

Gettysburg 4.jpg

Gettysburg 5.jpg

Gettysburg 6.jpg

Gettysburg 10.jpg

Gettysburg 11.jpg

Gettysburg 8.jpg

Gettysburg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos! I especially love the one of the camp with the beautiful sky lit up!
Beautiful.

Looks like y'all had a great time. :smile:

What regiments did you see represented there? I've always wanted to go watch!
There were a lot. I was with the 3rd Maine as part of the 2nd Regiment of Federal Rifles. With us, were the 2nd Rhode Island, 69th Penn. and a NJ unit whose number I missed.
we were camped near the 6th Ohio Cavalry as well.

Thanks, Drew! Sorry we (yet again) failed to meet up. Next year at Mumford to be sure.
Looking forward to Mumford, already packed and good to go. I may be back up around Labor Day weekend, if I do I'm going to try and get to either the Red Apple Farm event in Mass the weekend before or the one at the Nathanial Greene Homestead in RI the weekend after, leaning toward the later. Are you doing either of those events?

Looking forward to Mumford, already packed and good to go. I may be back up around Labor Day weekend, if I do I'm going to try and get to either the Red Apple Farm event in Mass the weekend before or the one at the Nathanial Greene Homestead in RI the weekend after, leaning toward the later. Are you doing either of those events?
I will not be. My last event this year is a bit early: Grant's Cottage Aug 11-12. If you can do that one, we would love to have you (can always use more gray!). It is being hosted by my unit and is taking place just north of Saratoga, NY.

I will not be. My last event this year is a bit early: Grant's Cottage Aug 11-12. If you can do that one, we would love to have you (can always use more gray!). It is being hosted by my unit and is taking place just north of Saratoga, NY.
Would love to but I'll be back south by then. We'll cross paths one of these days. I'll be up there again around Labor Day weekend and again the first half of October. Hopefully in the near future will be up there for good.

Back