Trivia 10-17-19 Who Am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivia Master

The Keeper of Knowledge
Forum Host
I was a leader in my home state before and during the war before the war I served my home state in Washington D.C. Many in my home state considered me to be a great candidate for the top position in the Confederate government. I served in the cabinet briefly carrying my department in my hat. I Served at Antietam as a brigade commander before resigning my role in the military. Who am I?

credit: @gentlemanrob

You are Confederate Secretary of State Robert Toombs. That sentence about the department he carried in his hat had me confused for a while, but I found this:

1571318230971.png

I was a leader in my home state before and during the war before the war I served my home state in Washington D.C. Many in my home state considered me to be a great candidate for the top position in the Confederate government. I served in the cabinet briefly carrying my department in my hat. I Served at Antietam as a brigade commander before resigning my role in the military. Who am I?

Robert A. Toombs (1810-1885).

Robert Toombs.

Robert Toombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back