ENDED WTS: Civil War Times - First 20 Years Bound Editions, Complete Set

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chetallica

Private
Hello fellow members.
Have been thinning out my collection a bit lately mainly because I do not have the room! And I have so many books I most likely will never get around to reading some of them. So here is the first installment.
This is Civil War Times Illustrated, The First Twenty Years bound edition set. Covers 1962-1982.
Books are complete bound, as released reproductions of all issues of the fist 20 years of CWTI. I bought these one by one as a subscription back in the early 1990's.
None of them have been read and have always been stored on a wood shelf out of direct sunlight, so almost all are in like new condition. As the pics will note, two have slight markings on the spines. During one of my daughters b-day parties, one of the kids some how got a cup of water up there and some sprinkled the spines leaving a few, yet undamaging marks. They need a slight dusting but will take care of that when packing.
I have not weighed the whole lot, but each book feels to be in the 1.5 lb range, so we are looking in the ballpark of 30 lbs. I have shipped books via Media USPS and the cost is quite low overall, so that would be the method of ship.
I also have PayPal so that would be a good, secure way of payment, although a US M.O. would work also. If you are within driving distance of MD, a pick up could also be arranged.
I have not found another full set of these anywhere to compare as fair price (I paid 22 a piece for them new) so am asking a price that seems fair, although any reasonable offers would be considered as I would like to have these go to a real CW enthusiast.
Please ask any questions!

Asking $200 for set, that's $10 each.
Feb 15-2017 001.jpg
Feb 15-2017 002.jpg

Attachments

• Feb 15-2017 003.jpg
    Feb 15-2017 003.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 8
Not getting much interest so dropping the price to $100 (not counting shipping) for the set. Taking a big loss but need to move these on to make room!
:cannon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back