Who am I? - game

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 6.52.21 PM.png

Alien-CSA hybrid.

I can't get this to work. I thought I had a workaround for the search method (Posts #9 and #18) by @chubacus but it doesn't work. This is the end of this idea. Sorry. I thought it would be fun.

What about using an emboss filter? You can have different layers and remove them as needed. I just tried it and Google couldn't find it.

I used the original picture to test it.

View attachment 85895

View attachment 85894

View attachment 85893
I played around with that but I thought it would be too easy to identify the person. Maybe we should ban @Zuzah from playing! :smile:

You have encouraged me to get back in the saddle again. I'll try one like this tomorrow. Thanks for your input.

I played around with that but I thought it would be too easy to identify the person. Maybe we should ban @Zuzah from playing! :smile:

You have encouraged me to get back in the saddle again. I'll try one like this tomorrow. Thanks for your input.

Maybe make the photo pixelated in addition to a base emboss filter to make it harder (similar to the first photo)? Then make each photo less pixelated as needed. That seems to trick Google as well. I tried other filters in addition to emboss but all the random lines they created over the image made my eyes feel like they were going to bug out after a while. :D

5 (1)-4.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe make the photo pixelated in addition to a base emboss filter to make it harder (similar to the first photo)? Then make each photo less pixelated as needed. That seems to trick Google as well. I tried other filters in addition to emboss but all the random lines they created over the image made my eyes feel like they were going to bug out after a while. :D

View attachment 85898
I know what you mean with the yes. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Some one who is familiar with photos or the person might get it on the first day. @Zuzah, I'm challenging you to figure it out tomorrow.

Back