Weird things happening on the Gettysburg Battlefield

I noticed it weird this morning but it didn't look as bad as that. That "H" I brought up a while ago is now gone also. Almost looks like it's down to bare dirt maybe. Do we know where exactly on the field it is? Definitely strange.

I noticed it weird this morning but it didn't look as bad as that. That "H" I brought up a while ago is now gone also. Almost looks like it's down to bare dirt maybe. Do we know where exactly on the field it is? Definitely strange.

Last year, when the camera was pointed the other way, the same thing happened with whomever was mowing--weird patterns. I'd like to think maybe the person mowing is doing it for the viewers' entertainment, but I don't know for sure.:smile:

Quite clearly, Alien grays have left this message for all...
Battlefield Cam weird grass.jpg

Lol... perhaps not the Haunting forum, but the "UFO's & the ACW" forum...! Which raises a (silly) question, has anyone seen any ACW accounts or reports that would lend to a UFO interpretation? I never have, but curious if others have...?

Lol... perhaps not the Haunting forum, but the "UFO's & the ACW" forum...! Which raises a (silly) question, has anyone seen any ACW accounts or reports that would lend to a UFO interpretation? I never have, but curious if others have...?
Perhaps Lee's infamous “Lost Order” No. 191 was intercepted by aliens.

Back