ENDED Semi-flat resin figures.

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel brit

Captain
Forum Host
Hi my forum name is Rebel Brit and I enjoy sculpting and producing semi flat figures and busts for my wives small commercial business www.milmartminiatures.com
Here are a few of the American Civil War figures available with shipping worldwide and prices starting at £7.00. Hope that you like them and if so please visit the website to see the full range and sizes.
Gen U.S.Grant 2a.jpg Gen R.E.Lee 2a.jpg Gettysburg 3a.jpg Johnny Reb 3a.JPG Gen N.B.Forrest 2a.jpg

Yes; very nice! I've been something of a painter of military miniatures now many years ago, but was never much of a sculptor or modeler.

These are nice. I saw some cool metal flats in a shop in Williamsburg a number of years back and wish I had purchased them then.

Amazing work!

Please, please, please consider doing a rendition of the Alamo facade, the 'First Shot' monument, and the San Jacinto monument!!!

99% of the ones (that are actually even available) are pathetically amateur & cartoonish in appearance.

I am a member of multiple organizations that were chartered to commemorate the events these monuments pay tribute to - and I would near guarantee that they would sell like hotcakes - even to those of us who have no ability to/or intentions of painting them.

A large number of us diehard Texas Revolution buffs absolutely love to line the front of our bookcase shelves and fill in holes in our curio cabinets with display pieces like the ones you provide!

You could even consider bundling them as a 'Texas Revolution Set' or the like!

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

Last edited:
Amazing work!

Please, please, please consider doing a rendition of the Alamo facade, the 'First Shot' monument, and the San Jacinto monument!!!
Thanks for your suggestions, it certainly gives me something to think about.
Always up for a challenge and would be very interested in doing the Alamo so please feel free to message me and we could talk in more detail.
We visited the Alamo and San Jacinto in 2014 and was inspired to do a Flat figure of Davy Crockett.
Defender of the Alamo 3a.jpg

His 'Siege' and 'Modern' Alamo facade renditions should be up very, very soon...
Just keep checking back! :thumbsup:

For anyone interested in these, be sure and note that the one including the familiar Alamo "hump" depicts the Alamo during or after its use by the U. S. Army as a storehouse ca. 1845 or later. When the army got the building it was a roofless ruin and it was they who put on it the distinctive facade and vaulted barrel roof.

I'd like to thank 7th Texas Mounted Rifles firstly for suggesting the idea to do the Alamo and also for all his help and advice in making this project come together .
For anyone that is interested they will be added to the website from Thursday the 23rd and will be available unpainted and painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back