New Naval Forum Host

Neat. I have a handful of 1/1200 minis that I picked up over the years, haven't done much with.

Congratulations Andy and FULL SPEED AHEAD. Thanks Mark for opening up a whole world of history for me. I am getting immersed and studying as we speak.

@AndyHall

Hey Forum Host Guy...watching the Weather Channel this morning. Hope you and yours are OK...my thoughts are with you.

Be Safe,
USS ALASKA

@AndyHall

Hey Forum Host Guy...watching the Weather Channel this morning. Hope you and yours are OK...my thoughts are with you.

Be Safe,
USS ALASKA
In addition to Andy,I have many friends in Galveston. I am 30 miles inland from Galveston. Gtown is holding it's own so far.

@AndyHall

Thanks for the thoughts. I have not heard of any serious damage here. Power's out in the East End, but not near the middle of town where I am. As @bdtex says, Gtown should be all right. It's the folks farther down the coast who got slammed overnight, and the whole region is going to be dealing with serious flooding from the rain, that's only now just starting.

Thanks for the thoughts. I have not heard of any serious damage here. Power's out in the East End, but not near the middle of town where I am. As @bdtex says, Gtown should be all right. It's the folks farther down the coast who got slammed overnight, and the whole region is going to be dealing with serious flooding from the rain, that's only now just starting.
Yep. Heavy rain just started here a few minutes ago.

Excellent choice! All though I do not know that much about naval form I do enjoy reading it. Congratulations gentlemen and to all that contributed to this form.

Vicksburg, Css Cairo or Uss Cairo. I can't remember witch. Please enjoy.

Attachments

• Civil War 2008 057.JPG
    Civil War 2008 057.JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Civil War 2008 056.JPG
    Civil War 2008 056.JPG
    342.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Civil War 2008 055.JPG
    Civil War 2008 055.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 145
Back