NF Looking for book recommendations about the American Civil War in Kentucky

Non-Fiction

Kevin P

Cadet
Having grown up in Kentucky, I am looking for more information on the campaigns that took place there. A podcast I listen to suggested Woodworth's Decision in the Heartland: The Civil War in the West. I am planning on downloading that for the Kindle this week, but wondered what your thoughts are on that book. I'm also interested in other books that are devoted to, or at least include a significant portion the war in KY. Can you help me out? Thanks!

Kevin

Having grown up in Kentucky, I am looking for more information on the campaigns that took place there. A podcast I listen to suggested Woodworth's Decision in the Heartland: The Civil War in the West. I am planning on downloading that for the Kindle this week, but wondered what your thoughts are on that book. I'm also interested in other books that are devoted to, or at least include a significant portion the war in KY. Can you help me out? Thanks!

Kevin
Kevin go to this web site:it is the Battle of Perryville.They have a large bibliography on books about Perryville and the Civil War in Kentucky.also send PM to member @gunny and he could point you in the right direction.gunny has a very long thread here that is a must to read.just search "the truth about Perryville".

www.battleofperryville.com/index.html

Back