Jeb Stuart - The Last Cavalier by Robert Wilson

bdtex

Major General
★★ Sr. Moderator
Silver Patron
Annual Winner
Regtl. Quartermaster Chickamauga 2018 Vicksburg 2019
s-l300.jpg

Anyone familiar with this print? A friend recently came into possession of this limited edition print. He's not really sure what he has and I'm not either. Not familiar with that artist. Found this website about the artist but couldn't find that print on the site.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to post the link to the website.

http://robertwilsonfineart.com/about

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Not familiar with the print but that's also the exact title of a Centennial-era biography by Burke Davis.

s-l300.jpg

Anyone familiar with this print? A friend recently came into possession of this limited edition print. He's not really sure what he has and I'm not either. Not familiar with that artist. Found this website about the artist but couldn't find that print on the site.

Thanks.

I've never seen that before, but I like it.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 39
Not familiar with the print but that's also the exact title of a Centennial-era biography by Burke Davis.
Yeah. I found that book reference while researching the print.

I've never seen that before, but I like it.
Supposedly,it's a limited edition print. So far,I can't find anything about that.

Somebody was selling a signed limited edition (1000) on eBay with a starting bid of $24.99 back in 2015. Zero bids so it was removed. He must have been joking... $24.99????
Saw that too. Seller prolly figured out he/she was messing up. Nearest I can tell from the artist's website,original retail price was probably $100.00.

Thread moved to forum "Artwork of the American Civil War."
Thank you. I looked for that before I posted. I was looking in "Civil War Marketplace" though.

One more bump. Kinda reached a deadend looking for info.

Back