Host Be away Feb. 18-26

donna

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
I will be leaving for our Florida home Feb. 18th. Be back late Feb. 26th. Hope many of you will post in Food Forum while I am away.

Remember end of month is coming. Will be awarding Cook Awards on Feb. 28th and Feb. Cook of the month.

Thanks to all for your posts.

Donna

I will be leaving for our Florida home Feb. 18th. Be back late Feb. 26th. Hope many of you will post in Food Forum while I am away.

Remember end of month is coming. Will be awarding Cook Awards on Feb. 28th and Feb. Cook of the month.

Thanks to all for your posts.

Donna
Have a wonderful trip!

I am back. Had good time.

On way home, a rock hit our windshield. It cracked badly. Had to have fixed today. Insurance replaced windshield. It happened on Interstate 75. Just thankful we weren't hurt. Many huge trucks and going so fast. They just aren't careful with us cars driving. Saw some bad wrecks this time. One car was totally burnt. Sure pray person or persons got out.

Glad to be back on forum.

Much thanks to all who posted while I was away.

Donna

Welcome back, Donna! So sorry to hear about the rock hitting the windshield, that's always scary! Thankfully you and your husband were okay. I hate being on the road with big trucks, they always scare the daylights out of me, especially when they come so close and are moving SO fast!

I am back. Had good time.

On way home, a rock hit our windshield. It cracked badly. Had to have fixed today. Insurance replaced windshield. It happened on Interstate 75. Just thankful we weren't hurt. Many huge trucks and going so fast. They just aren't careful with us cars driving. Saw some bad wrecks this time. One car was totally burnt. Sure pray person or persons got out.

Glad to be back on forum.

Much thanks to all who posted while I was away.

Donna
I-75 is really a dangerous road,something is always happeded.

Back