Gettysburg photos

For me, G'burg is about 15 hours on the road. Long ago and far away, I could do that. Unfortunately, I am no longer 21. And my driving buddy isn't either.

Last time I was there was in 2012. Met a lot of good friends there and had a GREAT time! But it was an effort.that I'd have enjoyed more 20 years ago.

For me, G'burg is about 15 hours on the road. Long ago and far away, I could do that. Unfortunately, I am no longer 21. And my driving buddy isn't either.

Last time I was there was in 2012. Met a lot of good friends there and had a GREAT time! But it was an effort.that I'd have enjoyed more 20 years ago.
I would enjoy meeting you as well as others there. We should shoot for another CWT gathering there.

Does kinda grab you, doesn't it?

For me, it's a week. Two days there, two days back. Three days there and I've spent a week and six nights in motels. Get's expensive.

I would enjoy meeting you as well as others there. We should shoot for another CWT gathering there.

Well, I'll be there this weekend, any other members going to be there? Just let me know. Should be a great weekend for a ghost tour!

For me, it's a nine hour flight... :-(
But I just thought, I'd like to ask our hosts, Mike and ami, if they could do a kind of button with a big CWT on it... we could wear it when we visit battlefields or other places and then we would be able to recognize each other and could have a little chat or maybe more, organize a tour by car with a guide or something. I think I'll ask that in the patron's forum... at least I would buy one and proudly wear it next year wherever I'll go when visting.

For me, it's a nine hour flight... :-(
But I just thought, I'd like to ask our hosts, Mike and ami, if they could do a kind of button with a big CWT on it... we could wear it when we visit battlefields or other places and then we would be able to recognize each other and could have a little chat or maybe more, organize a tour by car with a guide or something. I think I'll ask that in the patron's forum... at least I would buy one and proudly wear it next year wherever I'll go when visting.

That's a grand idea! Add a hat and an oval car magnet to the request :smile:

So far I have been to 4 or 5 gatherings.... a date was set and a few people responded ranging from
3 days to just one....Depends on the season....and how many people show...But it was a fun good time...

Back