Gettysburg Photos Sept 6 2015

unicornforge

First Sergeant
Here are photos that I took today, Sept 6, 2015 in Gettysburg along Confederate Avenue.

IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0247.JPG IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0254.JPG

Beautiful day to be on the battlefield. Was it full of people?

There were lots of people. It was difficult to frame any photos without people or cars in them.

Beautiful weather to battlefield tromp! Soon fall will arrive and the flora will be abound in gorgeous color!

It definitely was beautiful there today. I remembered to take my camera with me when I stopped in town for lunch, as I have been meaning to take pictures of General Lee's statue.

Each day in Gettysburg provides a new beauty! Have never had a day there taht is not stellar! Once we leave, we miss it already, and are pining for the next opportunity to make the jaunt. We are so fortunate it is only 35 or 40 minutes away from our home.

It could be my imagination, but the pathways through Gettysburg do not seem as handicap friendly as they used to be. I could not stop and look at the Peach Orchard, because I would have had to park and then walk back some distance to it.

Back