Favorite Facial Hair Contest Finals. Hays vs Green! Rebel vs Yank!

Vote for one.

• John S. Green

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Henry B. Hays

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, we have! This should be the last week unless there is a tie. Hopefully we know the winner on October 20!
Well if there's a tie in this round, how would you go about breaking it, since you can't use the "eliminate the other contenders and vote for just these two" aspect?

I say, since this is a Beard contest let The Beard decide: the voter with the longest current beard becomes the tie breaking vote (and if the ladies protest that that makes them ineligible, let them run a "Poofiest Hair" contest or whatever and then THEY can cast their own darned tiebreaking vote)

Well if there's a tie in this round, how would you go about breaking it, since you can't use the "eliminate the other contenders and vote for just these two" aspect?

I say, since this is a Beard contest let The Beard decide: the voter with the longest current beard becomes the tie breaking vote (and if the ladies protest that that makes them ineligible, let them run a "Poofiest Hair" contest or whatever and then THEY can cast their own darned tiebreaking vote)
This is not a beard contest. It is a facial hair contest. If there is a tie we will try again for one more week.
If there is still a tie I will put the names of the tied photos in a hat and draw the name...
http://civilwartalk.com/threads/favorite-facial-hair-contest-selecting-the-winning-photo.116497/

Back