ENDED Euroarms Cook and Brother .58 caliber carbine

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awesome rifle for reenacting. Very mobile, and easy to quickly load. I have used this weapon in maybe 6 reenactments, it is in decent condition looks wise (It operates like it just got off the assembly line). This weapon was used in the civil war as one for Calvary or Artillery units due to its easy accessibility. Though I used this weapon in an Infantry unit and had a lot of fun with it. Cook and Brothers were known during the civil war to be one of the few guns they could produce in the deep south. This one is a .58 caliber Euroarms and in a reenactment, this puppy will lay down some law, loudly and quickly. I am asking for $500 for this extremely rare carbine. It is a definite eye catcher and a unique piece that I have owned for about 9 years. I am selling because I do not have time to reenact anymore seeing how I joined the real Army(Thanks reenactments!). I am asking $500 and I would like serious inquirers only. Thank you!

Pv2 Will Mothershed
Email: [email protected]

Hi! Do you still have the Cook & Brother carbine for sale? I'm very interested! My great-great grandfather worked at the Cook & Brother armory in Athens in 1864. He was a well know gunsmith from Pickens, South Carolina. He moved his wife and children to Athens, then joined the 23rd Georgia (Cook's Company). No problem with this being a reproduction - the originals are so hard to find, plus so expensive to buy. And, I would fix it to be a "non-firing" gun to show in my living history school programs. Thanks!

[email protected]

===================
Pv2 Will Mothershed
Email: [email protected][/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back