Ben Butler's Haunted Chamberpot

AndyHall

Colonel
Solice+photographs+097.jpg

When the Texas Civil War Museum in Fort Worth acquired some replicas of the infamous "Spoons" Butler chamberpot to sell in their gift shop several years ago, that night all the women's undergarments fell from their display frames to the floor of each exhibit case. Furthermore, the tiny dresser drawers in the historic doll's house nearby were all pulled out and lying on the floor of the doll's house the next morning.

For those who have not been to the museum, the women's costumes and the doll's house are in an entirely separate wing of the exhibit area, nowhere near the Butler material.

Expired Image Removed

Last edited:
Solice+photographs+097.jpg

When the Texas Civil War Museum in Fort Worth acquired some replicas of the infamous "Spoons" Butler chamberpot to sell in their gift shop several years ago, that night all the women's undergarments fell from their display frames to the floor of each exhibit case. Furthermore, the tiny dresser drawers in the historic doll's house nearby were all pulled out and lying on the floor of the doll's house the next morning.

For those who have not been to the museum, the women's costumes and the doll's house are in an entirely separate wing of the exhibit area, nowhere near the Butler material.

Expired Image Removed

I know I'm blond, but is that true?

Well it certainly sounds like General Butler still has an unresolved agenda. However I'm with Diane Mrs. Butler would be appalled. Fun post thank you.

Back