Another Named Rock in the Slaughter Pen

Gettysburg Greg

First Sergeant
Some rocks in the Devil's Den/Slaughter Pen area have been named after animals they somewhat resemble when viewed from just the right angle. Elephant Rock, Turtle/Duck Rock, and Pink Panther Rock come immediately to mind. However, there is another Slaughter Pen rock that takes on the character of a great white shark with very little imagination required. Are you familiar with "Shark Rock"? :D
I wanted to post this for my friend @Bee since we discussed this particular rock in a previous thread in which I referred to it as the "Slanted Rock".
shark rock.jpg

For reference, here is the same rock, unedited.
DCP_1900.JPG

Last edited:
Some rocks in the Devil's Den/Slaughter Pen area have been named after animals they somewhat resemble when viewed from just the right angle. Elephant Rock, Turtle/Duck Rock, and Pink Panther Rock come immediately to mind. However, there is another Slaughter Pen rock that takes on the character of a great white shark with very little imagination required. Are you familiar with "Shark Rock"? :D
I wanted to post this for my friend @Bee since we discussed this particular rock in a previous thread in which I referred to it as the "Slanted Rock".
View attachment 115899
For reference, here is the same rock, unedited.
View attachment 115900

This is AWESOME!! My favourite hockey team is the San Jose Sharks! I will need to appropriate this picture :smile:

Back