5th Louisiana assaulting Cemetery Hill

This is my interpretation of the 5th Louisiana assaulting Cemetery Hill on July 2nd, 1863, around 7:00 pm. I was going to post this in my "Amateur artwork" thread, but netgear wont let me enter it. I finished this one just today,; still have some final touches to iron out. Its about 20 x 26 in. on a 22 x 28 poster board. I also need to come up with a title and frame. I would like to thank everyone who helped me with the background by providing period pictures of the battlefield. On the left you'll see the very eastern edge of Gettysburg itself, and just to the right of the flag bearer is the Culp farm.

Expired Image Removed

This is my interpretation of the 5th Louisiana assaulting Cemetery Hill on July 2nd, 1863, around 7:00 pm. I was going to post this in my "Amateur artwork" thread, but netgear wont let me enter it. I finished this one just today,; still have some final touches to iron out. Its about 20 x 26 in. on a 22 x 28 poster board. I also need to come up with a title and frame. I would like to thank everyone who helped me with the background by providing period pictures of the battlefield. On the left you'll see the very eastern edge of Gettysburg itself, and just to the right of the flag bearer is the Culp farm.

Expired Image Removed
I love it,hope you share more like this in future.....

Back