2012 Photo Contest Winners

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
On Monday, March 11th we will begin prize distribution, congratulations to all the winners! All threads are now open for discussion!

First off, congratulations to all the winners. There were some fantastic photos submitted, and I am sure that it was not an easy decision to select any one picture from the many exceptional photos submitted. I personally enjoyed viewing everyone of them and looked forward to each new one posted. With that said, I am humbled and honored to be in such company, and to have been selected by the judges.

Thank you to all who make this such a great forum. I am glad to have been able to contribute in some small way.

Brian

First off, congratulations to all the winners. There were some fantastic photos submitted, and I am sure that it was not an easy decision to select any one picture from the many exceptional photos submitted. I personally enjoyed viewing everyone of them and looked forward to each new one posted. With that said, I am humbled and honored to be in such company, and to have been selected by the judges.

Thank you to all who make this such a great forum. I am glad to have been able to contribute in some small way.

Brian

Same here.

I realize I should be a little more cerebral in taste but I'm just plain not. The photos are always my favorite on any site, and it's been such a pleasure this past few weeks seeing the amazing collection here. Thanks so much for sharing and congrats to the winning selections.

Brian

Same here. Brian, you put it in the right context.
I would have to say the judges got one wrong though. If I was judging, my Then and Now pick would have went to kel1985 for his Bryan Farm, Gettysburg photo.

Same here. Brian, you put it in the right context.
I would have to say the judges got one wrong though. If I was judging, my Then and Now pick would have went to kel1985 for his Bryan Farm, Gettysburg photo.
Thanks Mosin!!! I appreciate the nod.

Back